Maintenance of the production environment
In your production environment people and machines must be able to interact in as effective a manner as possible. You expect as high a level of productivity as possible and a minimum of costs. Good maintenance limits the amount of dust, grease and dirt and, of course, must not hinder the operation of the machines or the production. Therefore, we aim for maintenance with a minimum loss of efficiency and waste of energy.
- To see all your maintenance problems being dealt with aggressively.
- Quality and reliability.
- Effective organization.
- Adequately trained staff.
- Execution of the works at a budget clearly set in advance.
- Reporting after execution of the works.
- A clear contract without any fine print.
- Trusses, pipes, cable ducts and lamps
- Ceilings, walls, floors, doors and sectional garage doors
- Platforms, lifts, stairs and railings
- Workshops, laboratories, warehouses and loading quays
- Sewers and car park
- Fuse boxes and control boxes