A thorough makeover of your production environment will create a nicer working atmosphere .
A thorough refurbishment ensures that the presence of dust, grease and dirt remains limited and, of course, must not hinder the operation of your machines and/or your production. Machine tools that are refurbished at regular intervals will have a much longer life.
A few examples :
- Trusses, pipes and signage lines
- Ceilings, walls, floors, doors and sectional garage doors
- Platforms, lifts, stairs and railings
- Factory buildings, workshops, laboratories and warehouses
- Production lines and machine tools
- Decoration, wallpaper and floor covering